Sunday, December 5, 2010

my own long journey

erm....unbelievable im in capsquare,kuala lumpur now....
in 4 days only,i must get here from malacca without my needs(formal attire, shoes, n etc..)...hahha..so...JUST DO IT..I n my friend NORHISYAM got call froM BeST and must register today...
a long journey for me with all the incident and sumtings stupids i think..but for every minute we spend,i got more matured n more knowing each other.his car is full of our pillow,bag, n ......but im happy now bcoz.....at my finale n climacs time with all my friend bfor i graduate n got my boring routine but all paid: work,i got my best friends and we share all hapiness,all sadness,all the memories together......n after all this time...i love all of u more n more.......
to all my friend,my next post will be ur story n a lots of our pics.......


1 comment: