Sunday, January 2, 2011

GROOMING

GROOMING by LEILANIE
Grooming or how you look like. It touch about your style, appearance, and everything that people will looking at you. What color is suitable, what fabric will suit you perfectly and what style did you must avoid.for me,I learns aplenty of new knowledge ,new information and also NEW ME. From this session,I know that im a warnm color and all the warm tone will suit me best.i must avoid shining fabric to help me look beter.
WARM TONE COLOR

And also it touched about the fashion and style. For me that have problem with body size, I think this fashion I will look better.
Use dark color and not shining fabric and loose cut. It very perfect!!!!!!
The health care also included.some tips that I still remember is
-use cotton to reduce body odor.
-cut and make sure your nail is clean
-change your sock daily
And the list goes on.
As conclusion, it’s all about YOU,YOURSELF AND YOURS…….


No comments:

Post a Comment